I am a Ph.D. candidate at University of California, Davis working with Prof. Michael Neff. My research leverages deep generative models for character animation, focusing on synthesizing diverse and communicative co-verbal gestures for virtual characters.
Habibie, I., Elgharib, M., Sarkar, K., Abdullah, A., Nyatsanga, S., Neff, M., and Theobalt, C.In ACM SIGGRAPH Conference Proceedings 2022
- Graphics Research Intern at NVIDIA, 2021
- Research Intern at Army Research Lab (ARL), 2020
- IBM PhD Fellowship Award, 2021
- UC Davis Graduate Research Award, 2020
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Reviewer (2021, 2022)
- Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP) Reviewer, 2020